Happy New Year everyone!
It feels crazy to say that it’s officially 2018! I thought today I would keep the post short and sweet and share my goals for the coming new year. However, before I share my goals, I wanna chat quickly about today’s look. Currently, H&M is having their huge winter sale! I stumbled upon this gorgeous oversized parka. I think the patches and embroidered detail are so fun. It’s usually not my typical style, but for $10 who could pass it up! I kept it casual with my favorite Levi’s jeans and these adorable brown cutout boots from a local boutique. I love them because they remind me so much of the super popular Free People cut out boots. Anyways, onto my goals for the new year! Keep in mind, some of these are super cheesy, but hey, that’s me.
- Call mom and dad at least once a week!
- Finish my senior year of college strong.
- Workout consistently.
- Move to Seattle with my best friends!
- Keep in contact with the ones that move away. 🙁
- Save $$$.
- Grow professionally and make connections.
- Eat healthily, but always treat myself to stay sane.
- Re-design StyLin, post consistently, and engage with my followers!
- Try out new hobbies!
I think my biggest theme for the year, in everything I do, is to stay consistent and passionate about I love. That’s all for today. xo. L!
SHOP THE POST