Happy Tuesday everyone,
I’m going to keep today’s post short and sweet! I recently became a Rouge member at Sephora (I don’t know if I should be ashamed or proud LOL) so of course I had to take advantage of this discount! I think the annual Sephora sale is the perfect time to try new products (why not for a discounted price?), as well as stock up on any beauty staples.
WHAT DID I BUY?
- Farmacy Green Clean Makeup Meltaway Cleansing Balm– This was one of my August empties. This stuff is amazing and so refreshing. I literally look forward to taking my makeup off every night with this!
- Caudalie Vinosource Overnight Recovery Oil– Also a re-purchase. I recently used up all of my Sunday Riley LUNA night sleeping oil. While I loved the Sunday Riley product I found myself wanting to switch back to the Caudalie oil. I think the formula just works a little better with my skin!
- Biossance Squalene + Vitamin C Rose Oil– Inspired by Song of Style and The August Diaries, I decided to pick this up to spruce up my morning skincare routine. So far I’m loving it!
- Murad Essential C Toner– Another restock! This is literally my fourth time buying this product. What can I say? It just does the job and doesn’t dry my skin out!
- Fresh Rose Deep Hydration Cream– Surprise surprise, another repurchase. I love the smell of this cream and it’s SO hydrating without making your skin look oily. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!
- Fresh Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask– I love their rose face mask so much, I decided it was worth a shot to give this one a try. So far I’ve used it once and it makes your skin feel super tingly and fresh.
- Smashbox Primerizer– I LOVE this stuff. I recently ran out of it so I obviously had to repurchase it. It really holds your makeup in place throughout the day and acts as a moisturizer. Double whammy!
- Becca Skin Love Foundation– My favorite YouTuber’s all picked this up, so me being the follower I am was super intrigued. I can honestly say it’s worth every penny. The formula is perfect for the winter and fall months. It leaves your skin looking SO natural and doesn’t oxidize throughout the day.
- Too Faced Born This Way Super Coverage Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer– I was super skeptical about this product because I’ve used the Too Faced Born This Way foundation and wasn’t a huge fan. However, like the Becca foundation, all of my favorite YouTuber’s picked this up so I caved and made the purchase. I am so glad I did. This formula is AMAZING, especially paired with the Becca foundation. You NEED this product.
- Becca Sunlit Bronzer- I’ve never used a Becca bronzer before but if it’s anything like their foundation and highlighter then it must be fabulous. I’m so excited to try it out.
- Benefit Volumizing Fiber Brow Gel- Yet another old-school favorite. While I LOVE my Glossier “boy brow” I felt super compelled to repurchase my holy grail Benefit brow gel. I was super sad when it called re-called and I thought it had gotten discontinued so when I saw it on the shelf I couldn’t resist.
You can shop any of the products I mentioned by clicking on the image below! Thanks for reading. Talk soon. xo! L.