Photos by Karya Schanilec
Today I am back on the blog and more excited than ever to share some new content!
Now that it’s officially summer I’ve been searching for pieces to stay cool in the warm Seattle weather. I recently purchased the Wilfred Free CHRISTINE DRESS from Artizia and I’ve literally been wearing it every single chance I get. Originally I only purchased the Bronze Blush color. However, after having it for a few months and LOVING it, I decided it was time to invest in the Marmont color. It’s the perfect versatile piece for summer. Heres a few reasons why:
- Dress it up or down- throw on your favorite pumps and a blazer for a night out, or pop on a leather jacket and sneakers for a casual everyday look.
- Layer it- it’s also super cute with a classic white tee under and some booties.
- Amazing quality- it’s definitely a spendier piece retailing at $98, but for such a good staple I think it’s totally worth it, especially if it’s a go to. The last thing you want is for it to fall apart after a few wears.
- Color options galore- this piece is also great because it comes in 2 other colors! (Navy and Red)
- Lightweight fabric- even though there’s a lot of material on this specific dress, it’s still super breathable which means you definitely won’t overheat. If you’re a sweaty person like me, this is a must-have feature for summer staples.
Below are a few other ways I’ve chosen to style this dress!
Talk soon! xo! L.
SHOP THE POST